Personal Data may be collected via the following methods:
- Titan websites and digital properties including all pages run on third party social networks and managed by Titan or its Related Companies
- Mobile versions of the mentioned sites and/or properties, as well as mobile applications
- Subscription to Titan messaging and mailing programs
- Registration forms we collect; online and offline, by post, contests, and from in-person events.
- Registration for any contest, events or campaigns organised by Titan
- Shared data from Authorised Third Parties
- Other sources, including consumer created content
Type of Information Collected
We collect personal data or information (relevant to the purpose of the collection) that can be used to identify you, whether on its own or in combination with other data we store or have access to. We will endeavour to limit the amount of data collected from consumers and stored to only the data necessary to required services by the consumer.
We may collect data including, but not limited to:
- Personal contact data or information used to contact and communicate with a consumer. This may include your name, home or mailing address, phone number and email address. It may also include relevant data about your friends or family in relevant activities where required.
- Demographic information (e.g. date of birth, age)
- Website Usage Information, such as data collected from cookies which may track your usage of Titan websites, applications, online advertisements and the links clicked, pages viewed and duration of viewing and similar statistics of your visit.
- Consumer feedback including comments, complaints or queries sent in to Titan via any method.
- Consumer generated content, or data created by consumers and shared via uploads to our websites and applications, including on Titan’s pages on third party social media networks. (eg. Content for contest submissions)
- Social network information, or your data from your profile on a third party social network that you allow the network to share with us. Please note the requested permissions on the relevant sites and pages.
- Other information that we may collect from activities organised by Titan, including contests and registrations for subscription lists.
Titan’s Usage of Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be used for the purposes for which you provided it to Titan. Additionally, we may use that data for other relevant purposes including:
- Responding to queries or any relevant customer service requirements
- Conducting consumer insight studies to better serve customers
- Engaging consumers via all of Titan’s platforms
- Improving products and services for consumers
- Managing and organising contests and other promotions (via Titan’s platforms or third party social networking)
- Planning of marketing communication
- Website improvement and personalisation, and to provide website community features including sharing pictures, videos, artwork or other messages or content
- Website viral features, which allow you to share certain news, product information, promotions, wish list items, or other content with family members and friends (typically using names and email addresses)
- Other general purposes (e.g. website security, internal research, etc)
Ensuring Information Security
All reasonable measures are taken to protect the confidentiality of your personal data collected. Steps taken to increase information security may include storing personal data in secure operating environments not accessible to the public, other than authorised Titan employees and Authorised Third Parties (contractually obligated to also make reasonable effort to keep information secure). Titan will also strive to ensure adequate security measures are implemented to protect the confidentiality and security of sensitive personal data.
Transfer and Sharing of Personal Data with Related Companies or Authorised Third Parties
When required, Titan may share and transfer your personal data with Authorised Third Parties, as well as related companies and subsidiaries, as well as co-sponsors and promotion partners for Titan organised activities.
Data from your participation or entry into a contest, event or activity organised by Titan may be used for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes by Titan, its Related Companies and Authorised Third Parties without compensation. This includes publication of your name, photographs, personal information and content created by you for the activity.
If you do not want your information to be collected or shared from these activities, you can always choose not to opt-in or participate in the relevant activity at the time personal data is requested from you.
Sharing of Aggregated, Anonymous Information with Other Third Parties
Personal data may be shared or provided to government bodies and law enforcement agencies if Titan is required to do so by law. We may also share the data if it is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, or in response to any legal claims or actions, or to protect the rights of Titan, its customers and/or the public.
Collection of Data via Cookies or Similar Tracking Technologies
Third Party Websites
Your Right to Access and Change Personal Data
You will always have the option not to share any personal information with Titan for any purpose. However, this may disqualify or limit you from certain contests, activities or promotions where the data is required. If you have chosen to receive information from Titan, and choose to opt-out later, please visit the appropriate opt-out section(s) on our website or application and amend your preferences (eg. Unsubscribe from e-newsletters).
CHRONOSOFT SDN. BHD.
326-328 2nd Floor, Wisma Tan Com,
Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman,
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
Phone: +60 3 2691 7777