Buy a Titan watch and take a photo with a Titan-Neelofa standee at authorized Titan watch outlets.
Tag Titan and a loved one on Social Media, with the hashtag #DetikBermakna
Tell us why you and your loved one deserve a dining moment (#DetikBermakna) together at Shangri-la Hotel.
Contest Rules and Regulations
Organiser and Eligibility
1. This PERADUAN #DETIKBERMAKNA [“Contest”] is organised by Chronosoft Sdn. Bhd. [725873-M] [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents with a valid MyKad and address in Malaysia subject to the Rules and Regulations herein.
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
[a] Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses]; and/or
[b] Representatives, employees and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses].
1. This Contest will run from 15 June 2017 at “12:00:00 AM” to 15 July 2017 at “11:59:59 PM” Malaysian time [“the Contest Period”].
The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
Submission of Entries and Qualifying Criteria
1. Participants must have “liked” the TITAN Watches Malaysia Facebook page by clicking the ‘Like’ icon on the TITAN Watches Malaysia Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TitanWatches
2. 2. Participants are qualified to participate in the Contest with the purchase of a TITAN watch in ONE  single receipt. To participate, participants must comment a photo of themselves with a Neelofa-Titan standee on a #DetikBermakna contest post on the TITAN Watches Malaysia Facebook page with a caption (under 15 words) that includes a nomination for a loved one and a reason for the nomination. The caption must include the Facebook hashtag #DetikBermakna
4. All entries submitted must fulfil the following requirements:
(a) An original photo of the participant with Neelofa-Titan standee at authorised Titan watch outlets (full list found here: http://www.detiktitan.com/store-locator/).
(b) Minimum of ONE  Neelofa-Titan standee (from Titan) must be included in the submitted photo.
(c) The caption must have a maximum of fifteen (15) words that include a nomination of a loved one and why they deserve to be nominated.
(d) The hashtags #DetikBermakna must be included in the caption.
5. Winners selection will be based on:
a. Quality of the photo
- I. Photo clarity.
- II. Creativity in posing with the Neelofa-Titan standee.
b. Creativity of the caption in relation to the photo, and the nomination of the loved one
6. All approved/qualified entries submitted for this Contest, upon moderation by the Organiser, will be saved into a Photo Album on the TITAN Watches Malaysia Facebook Page and Titan Watches website during the Contest Period.
Winners will be announced via Facebook Post on the TITAN Watches Malaysia Facebook Page. If selected as a winner, the participant must send a Private Message with their contact details:
- a. Full name as per MyKad
- b. MyKad number
- c. Email address
- d. Mobile number
- e. Mailing address
- f. The model of the watch purchased
- g. A scanned copy of the original receipt dated during the contest period.
7. The contest period dates for monthly submissions are as follows:
Month Opening date for submission Closing Date for submission
1. 15 June 2017 12:00:00 AM 15 July 2017 11:59:59 PM
1. 10x Couples Dining Shangri-la Malaysia vouchers
Redemption of Prizes
1. Selected winners will be announced via a post TITAN Watches Malaysia’s Facebook and Instagram post.
2. The selected winners must respond (by sending a Facebook Private Message to teh TITAN Watches Malaysia Facebook) to the Organiser within five (5) days from the date of notification to confirm their contact information as detailed in the “Submission of Entries and Qualifying Criteria” section. The Organiser shall not be held liable in the event the winner(s) do not respond the winner announcement within the stipulated time.
3. Winner(s) must claim their prizes within three (3) months from the date of notification. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delivery of notification to the winner(s). The Organiser will not be held responsible should there be any error, delay or defect in notification via Facebook Private Message to the winners.
4. Once the winner(s) have been successfully confirmed their details, the Organiser will arrange a collection venue and time for the redemption of the prize(s). The Organiser may amend the collection method, with notification to the winner(s) three (3) days from the previous collection date.
5. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event that prize fulfilments are not completed due to incorrect contact detailed provided by the participants.
6. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an "as is" basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
7. All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
Liability & Responsibility
1. Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
2. All costs including recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
4. Participants also agree that the Organiser is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the participant's and/or any third party's computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Contest, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the #DETIKBERMAKNA Contest and in connection with this Contest, submission/uploading for this Contest, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
Rights of the Organiser
1. By submitting your entries (photos and their respective captions) for this Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes. The Organiser will be using participants' submission photos to be featured in TITAN Watches Malaysia Facebook wall posts, TITAN Watches Malaysia Instagram posts, and the TITAN Malaysia website (www.detikkejayaan.com).
2. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
3. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any submissions of the person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online Contest and/or the Contest submission process.
1. By participating in the Contest, the Participants consent for the Organiser and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 1965 and its service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to the Organiser and act on the Organiser’s behalf ["Authorised Third Parties”] [Collectively “the Organiser”] to process the Participants’ personal information provided in the entry submission for purposes of the Contest. This includes disclosing the Participants’ name to the general public when the Participants become a winner in the contest by publishing the Participants’ names, photographs and other personal information without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
2. The Organiser may also use the Participants’ personal information for purposes of contacting and sending to the Participants marketing and promotional information or materials about the Organiser’s products, services, any promotions, events or contests organised by the Organiser.
3. In the event that the Participants agree to share and disclose personal information of a person whom the Participants intend to refer to the Organiser, the Participants acknowledge that the Participants have obtained the consent of that person to share and disclose his/her personal information to the Organiser and to being contacted by the Organiser.
4. In respect of minors or individuals not legally competent to give consent, the Participants confirm that they have appointed the Participants to act for them and, to consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
7. Please note the Organiser requires the participants’ personal information in order to process the Participants’ participation in the Contest, without which the Organiser will not be able to process the Participants’ application.
Other Terms & Conditions
1. All entries submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any materials containing any other party's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organiser.
2. The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Rules & Regulations without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.
3. This Rules & Regulations are prepared in English and Bahasa Malaysia only. In the event of any inconsistencies between the English and Bahasa Malaysia version including but not limited to the contest Rules & Regulations, the English version shall prevail.
4. The Judges' decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
5. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by this Contest Rules & Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.
1. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
1. Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on the Contest. Posting of any of this content by the participant may, in the Organiser's sole discretion, result in disqualification of participation. In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication posted on the TITAN Watches Malaysia Facebook page, or other TITAN Watches Malaysia platforms and reporting such violators to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Organiser's sole judgement:
- is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, politically religious agendas, inflammatory religious content, violence, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," "spam," or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other communication;
- includes any information that  the participant knows is false or misleading,  promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or  is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- displays obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- includes material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- includes material showing or depicting any offensive or violent acts whether involving other person or persons or animal or not;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; and
- exhibits overtly dangerous or potentially life threatening situations.